среда, 26 сентября 2012 г.

games | Tumblr


Yesterday was my first day on the job at the emergency clinic. For now, since this is in fact my first vet clinic ever in my professional career, they just have me learning the computer system. Checking patients in, paperwork, other basic jobs as such. However, they did let me observe my first surgery! It was incredible to see such amazing work by the Dr. on duty. The Rottweiler we had come in was suffering from a hemangioma on the spleen and needed it removed. It also involved us bringing in our blood donor to help with his situation.
In the downtime, I was learning more around the office and the Vet (I’m not using names for privacy purposes) was behind me on his computer just typing away! I thought to myself "Man, he must be doing something so important! I wonder what it is!" Once he left I decided to take a peak and see if I could learn something about the life of a vet.
I looked over and what did I see?
Dude was playing World of Warcraft in the office.
World of Warcraft.
As he was saving the patient and performing the surgery (it went well! he went home fine!) this is what I pictured him doing back there


The beast is the Hemangioma and the characters are the Vet as his Vet techs.
Seriously, I love my job.
www.tumblr.com

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

Постоянные читатели